My Blog List

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Two Patterns!

My publisher, QuiltWoman.com released two more of my patterns a few days ago.  One of the patterns is an older quilt that I'd designed a number of years ago called, "Queen's Court."  I added yardages and instructions for a lap-size quilt along with the larger quilt and I updated all the instructions and graphics.  I've loved this particular quilt for years simply because it's an easy quilt to make (even though it appears a little complicated) and it looks really nice when it's quilted.  Here's a link to see Queenie:  http://quiltwoman.com/Queens-Court-Quilt-Pattern.aspx

The second pattern is newer and is called Fractured Star.  This is a pattern that I did as a mystery on my website a while back.  There are just two blocks to the quilt and they're both easy.  I came up with a different method of piecing some triangles that makes them so much easier!  I like this little quilt a lot simply because it looks so much more complicated than it is!  (Besides -- I like all the pretty colors!)  Here's where you can find it:  http://quiltwoman.com/Fractured-Star-Quilt-Pattern.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment