My Blog List

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Timber Time!

We were out in the timber cutting firewood this past weekend. Even though it's a lot of work I still love doing it. We do this several times a year and we usually take either a lunch or snacks and spend a good portion of the day. The dogs, of course, go with us too. I honestly can't tell you which I enjoy more -- being out in the timber getting the wood and watching the dogs play or having nice warm floors all winter long!

I remembered (finally!) to take the camera with me so I've got several photos to share.








Fanny was taking a break and resting up in this big pile of leaves.














Jack (The Wonder Dog!) was on the alert for any dangerous critters that might be in the area.









Myah was taking a break from tracking all the deer that live in the timber. She hasn't caught one yet but she hasn't given up hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment